<mumble> <grumble> Internet memes <mumble>
I got tagged by Zak:
- I’ve visited every post box in the N14 postcode (there are 44).
- From ages 8 to 23, I never lived more than six months in the same place (boarding schools, a very busy gap year, university).
- I have been awarded a RYA Competent Crew certificate. Unfortunately, it was endorsed “Tall Ships Only”.
- I have over 3 feet of scars on my body. All are iatrogenic. This is why.
- I’m very keen on the London Underground. I competed in a contest to see who could get round all the stations in Zone 1 in the fastest time. One day, for fun, I’d like to try and do them all in a day (there are currently 268 of them).
- I was probably one of the last British people in the world to find out that Princess Diana had died. On the day it happened, I was crossing a pass in the high Himalayas. We only found out when we returned to Leh, the capital of the area, two weeks later.
- I started contributing to Mozilla due to a comment on Slashdot.
However, the madness must end, so I’m not going to tag anyone else.