Now I’ve started spending a lot more time working on Mozilla things, I’ve started doing a weekly status report for Frank. I’m also going to post it here (well, most of it :-) in case it’s of interest.
- Continued to knock the list of outstanding CA applications into shape
- Started a discussion on whether we should admit “regional CAs”
- Got on top of my mail backlog, and started to knock off a few longer term mini-projects
- Tried to do some textual analysis on the contents of the mozilla.feedback newsgroup (from Hendrix)
- Found some people to maintain the Effective TLD list
- Worked on b.m.o. security group reorganisation proposal (discussion in mozilla.dev.security)
- Tried out Passpet Firefox extension; couldn’t get it working
- Participated in EV discussions in mozilla.dev.security
- Submitted proposal to talk at OSCON – “Beyond the Lock: Browser Security UI For The Distracted”, in cooperation with Mike Beltzner
- Will begin to evaluate actual CA requests
- Hope to get started on master list of CAs (blocked on getting format and list of required info from Frank)
- Work on Content Restrictions patch as part of Firefox 3.0 (waiting for design help from dveditz)
Does anyone have a Wiki-to-HTML bookmarklet?