And here it is – my first print! :-)
I’m sure you will all recognise the character. The print quality is pretty good for a first attempt, although nothing like some of the pieces I’ve seen. This was achieved on Sunday evening, 30th September. I started this project on 21st of June, so it’s taken 3 1/3 months.
Of course, there is much to do from here. Lots of optimizations and tweaks and improvements to print quality. While I probably won’t be blogging about it in as much detail as I did about the build, I may write about particularly interesting things I discover…
wow it looks amazing for a first print….
ONLY 3 AND A HALF MONTHS you must be joking